Products & Services
What we do
Industrial automation was created with the aim of simplifying, but above all improving, the various machining processes by automatically adjusting the settings to optimise production, leaving in any case the possibility for the operator to manually manage process automation systems.
We are constantly committed to scrupulously meeting the needs and requests of our customers, in order to make their daily work easier and more competitive. We realise any type of electrical panel for industrial automation and the related machine board system according to customer design and plan as well as designing and executing applications on request adapting and optimising the most appropriate technological system.
Our Technical Office, constantly updated, is able not only to design and perform as required, but also to examine purposes and assist the customer to find the most suitable solution both from an economic and technological point of view. The various processing phases, from design to after-sales, are managed directly by our Production Department always available to solve any problem.
The materials and components to be installed, all approved according to the required use, are supplied mainly from our warehouse, or supplied directly by the customer for processing.
We take care of:
• Evaluate feasibility of the plant.
• Acquire plant data, customer needs and develop the system project.
• Evaluate scope, directives and technical standards and verify compliance with what is produced.
• Check and choose communication and data acquisition devices.
• Fulfil the legislative fees of implementation and documentation related to the construction of on-board machinery, process plants and production lines, remote control plants, and plants in hazardous areas.
• Design and manufacture hardware for plant automation (PLC, motors and drives, operator panels) and software for the supervision of machines, process plants and production lines.
• Wire, test, install and put electrical panels and systems into service on-board.
• Provide all documentation related to the automation system.
• Train the customer’s staff to the correct use of the plant.
• Provide after-sales service with telephone support, remote connection and/or on-site interventions.
Fields of application
• Industrial automation – LV electrical panels
• Design and manufacture of machine control equipment
• Design of application software on PLC and HMI
• Production monitoring application systems
• Design and construction of distribution panels.
• Building Automation
• Supply of electronic devices
• ATOS INDUCTION SRL
• BAUSANO E FIGLI SPA
• CAMSS SRL
• EATON AUTOMOTIVE SPA
• ECOMACCHINE SRL
• ELETTRO COSTRUZIONI SRL
• F.LLI MILANO SRL
• MACARI SRL
• M.C.M. di BERTINO GIOVANNI
• MICROTECNICA SPA
• OSAI SPA
• PREVIERO SRL
• SIMPRO SPA
• STRUMIA ALBERTO SRL
• TAURING SPA
• TEKNODEPURAZIONI AQUAE SRL
• VERTEL SRL
All our products are naturally realised according to the specifications of the Regulations of the destination Countries.
THERMOPLASTIC EXTRUSION LINES
Since the 90s our core business is connected to the cooperation with a world leader company in the field of extrusion of plastics, for which we design and manufacture solutions for their machines, from extruder controls to the complements of the production line.
Each machine is customised depending on the contract specifications.
WATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Another important sector in which we widely operate is the purification of industrial water, specifically in the field of recycling of plastic materials, PET bottles, polyethylene waste, etc. After purification, the treated water becomes potable to all intents and purposes.
PRESSES AND TEST BENCHES
Some customers commission us hardware and software design and execution for the management of small presses and test benches of materials or mechanical parts intended for large automotive production plants.
SPECIAL MACHINES FOR PROTOTYPES AND GENERAL MECHANICAL PROCESSING
The mechanical sector increasingly needs innovative technological solutions for the management of machinery, from prototyping, mechanical machining in general to large production islands, we therefore realise PLC or CNC controlled control panels as well as complementary and decentralised machine boards, which communicate with each other through fieldbuses. This system simplifies wiring, optimises system management and facilitates maintenance.
PANELS FOR COMPRESSORS AND STANDARD MACHINES
We can design and produce at low cost, small panels for series production, for example compressors, pump control, industrial furnaces, as well as interface panels for photovoltaic systems, thermal power plants, monitoring and water transport for aqueducts.
ETT S.r.l. guarantees technical support remotely, in teleassistance and telephone mode, or even directly on site, making available to its customers skills and competence of its technicians even in case of any changes or repairs to be carried out in a short time.
Currently our staff is formed by 7 site operations technicians and 1 administrative assistant.
We are supported by external companies compensating any increase in work.
Two people are currently employed in software design and development.
There are no reviews yet.
“Our mission: Listening, Analysis and Planning”
Design and realisation of electrical panels,
software design and development,
service and maintenance,